Visit site
This is the Brushed Steel Blue EXOSkin available @ xgearlive.com

Made of 3M material
Made in America
Extremely easy installation
Provides better critical coverage than other skins

So here's the installation-

IMG_5291.jpg

Align the camera hole, before pressing down make sure everything lines up to your liking
IMG_5292.jpg

Press out any air bubbles with your fingers, smoothing out the surface
IMG_5293.jpg

The speaker cover is next, align the speaker and make sure it is center. This piece should be about 1mm away from the battery door.
IMG_5295.jpg

After you smooth that bottom part down, continue onto the sides using the same procedure. Align it about 1mm away from the battery door and press to stick it on.
IMG_5297.jpg

Next do the sides that are closest to the screen. You'll want to align the skin with the volume rocker, then work your way onto the sides. This should be flush with the screen.
IMG_5299.jpg

IMG_5301.jpg

Now for the bottom piece, align the charging port hole. This piece should be about 1mm away from the front screen.
IMG_5302.jpg

IMG_5303.jpg

IMG_5307.jpg

For the top, align the small notch to the little opening for the battery door. This piece should be flush with the front screen.
IMG_5308.jpg

The last piece, the front, is optional. I would not recommend using it if you have a screen protector as there is a possibility of it lifting the screen protector up if you ever need to remove the skin. Align the camera hole and speaker.
IMG_5309.jpg

IMG_5310.jpg

Here's the finished product, turned out well and was done in less than 5 mins. Take your time and you can get it near perfect. Do note that we did not use a heat gun as it was not needed.
IMG_5311.jpg

IMG_5313.jpg

Reactions: KoukiFC3S

CBCstillmatic

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Wow looks great!! May order one of these as I already have an xo screen protector. Was this a wet or dry install? And is that the extended or standard battery cover? Site says not compatible with extended but pics look like the extended cover.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

pmoradi2002

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Wow looks great!! May order one of these as I already have an xo screen protector. Was this a wet or dry install? And is that the extended or standard battery cover? Site says not compatible with extended but pics look like the extended cover.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I wasn't aware that there was a wet install, but this was a dry install. I have the standard battery cover, XGear should have an extended battery compatible skin sometime this week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Enid