Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G Ne Screen remains unresponsive and black when powered on

FerretPhone

Jun 6, 2024
Visit site
Randomly my device completely powered off whilst in my pocket, and is unable to turn back on.
I believe it is still powered, as when trying to restart and force restart holding both buttons I receive haptic feedback from it. In addition to this, for a short period a patch of dead pixels light up (which have not caused any problem for over a year. Checking find my device after trying to power it on does not show any location, and attempting to play a sounds through this does not achieve a result. As well as this I have deliberately drained the battery with no change.
Any advice if it's software or hardware related, or any tips to fix would be appreciated, or suggestions on what the issue is as so I can take it to be repaired,

Thank You

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! That unfortunately sounds like a hardware issue. Try leaving it plugged in and charging for 6 hours undisturbed, then press and hold the Power button for 30 seconds. If nothing happens, then see if you can boot into Recovery: https://www.hardreset.info/devices/xiaomi/xiaomi-mi-11-lite-5g/

If nothing happens still, then it's probably dead. You could try bringing it to a repair shop for further diagnosis.