Xiaomi Mi Note 10 VS Mi 9T

Chapi_IL

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Hi,

I'm looking for a mid-range phone with relatively good performance.
I got a lot of recommendations for the Xiaomi Mi 9T.

One parameter that I think of - today I do all my photos (also when traveling with the family) with my iPhone 6S.
I want a good photo and video quality, and here the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 came up.
It has the exact same specifications as the Mi 9T, except for the camera power.

I thought it's a good choice (considering I'm adding about 100$ for the cam power), but after watching many reviews, I'm not sure that's the right way to go:
- I know it takes processing time when shooting in 108MP, and I'm wondering how much will it really be used.
- Some reviews showed heavy stutter in video shooting which is very disturbing, there's no use for videos with that kind of heavy shuttering.

I would not go for a flagship like the Xiaomi Mi 10, it's simply too much expensive (the Note 10 is going over what I've expected).

So I'm not sure if I should go for the 9T or the Note 10.
(Another maybe interesting choice is the iPhone SE 2020 for the same price as the Mi Note 10)

Opinions?

Thanks!

Golurk

Apr 12, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

I'm looking for a mid-range phone with relatively good performance.
I got a lot of recommendations for the Xiaomi Mi 9T.

One parameter that I think of - today I do all my photos (also when traveling with the family) with my iPhone 6S.
I want a good photo and video quality, and here the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 came up.
It has the exact same specifications as the Mi 9T, except for the camera power.

I thought it's a good choice (considering I'm adding about 100$ for the cam power), but after watching many reviews, I'm not sure that's the right way to go:
- I know it takes processing time when shooting in 108MP, and I'm wondering how much will it really be used.
- Some reviews showed heavy stutter in video shooting which is very disturbing, there's no use for videos with that kind of heavy shuttering.

I would not go for a flagship like the Xiaomi Mi 10, it's simply too much expensive (the Note 10 is going over what I've expected).

So I'm not sure if I should go for the 9T or the Note 10.
(Another maybe interesting choice is the iPhone SE 2020 for the same price as the Mi Note 10)

Opinions?

Thanks!

Well, to be very brief, if you want the best performance that will remain fast for at least a few years, go for the Mi 9T Pro (the one with an SD855). If you want very good cameras, go for the Mi Note 10. Both are great phones with reliable and solid battery lives, nice and big FHD AMOLED displays etc.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc