XPAL Powerskin Case for Skyrocket

gzbsds

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
I purchase this back on Dec 20 and reregistered it as soon as I got it. It started to not hold a charge in the middle the first part of Feb. I did get ahold of technical support but had to give my att email address instead of my yahoo as their system was having a problem with it. It took a week to arrive at the addess that the RMA was sent to. On Monday of the following week I attempted to get ahold of someone for status, and was only allow to leave a message. No one got back with me. I called again and same on story. Last Thursday March 1st I recieve notice that it was being sent out that very day and should received it one to three days. However, when I went to check the tracking number, USPS stated that it had not been picked up. When I inquired about this on Monday I was told that it would take about 3 to 5 days and was assured that it was pick up arround 8 am on the morning of March 1. Yesterday I check again and same message stating that the package had not been picked up. I replied back to the person who sent me the email with the Message from USPS copied into the body of the email stating Where's my package. I was then sent a message back stating that this was coming from the Manufactoring and should arrive arround March 19.
After this I strongly recommend to any who is considering purchasing a Power Skin from Xpal to Strongly Reconsider their decision.

Reactions: tiger12490

goshinsenjitsu

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Be very careful with this item. I am on my third. First on lasted about 30 days, ATT took it back and gave me another. Second one lasted about 35 days, just did an RMA and will be returning it,yes for another. When they work, they are great, when the die, they stay dead.:-\

mrfr3sh2def

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
I ended up returning my case ad well and I had 2. The batteries start to die rather quickly after a few weeks and it seems as if you don't even have 1 on at all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

gzbsds

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
Here is an update. When I registered my product I selected the wrong model number. Even though they had my defected item for a week before I got a response. They sent the model that I registered. I email them back imediately after I got it stating I got the wrong model (the one I registered). After being requested that I sent in my sales receipt (which I email back) I have yet to hear anything from them (this has been a couple of days). So I guess this issues has become mute. Oh well no big deal. I guess seeing that the Customer is satified with their product is not a very high priority on there list. There are other companies to buy extended batteries from.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
menblattcard