keepsakenw

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
This is a new browser with true multi-touch pinch and zoom. The pinch and zoom is extremely smooth and doesn't have the jerkiness of the Dolphin Browser. It has a trial version (free) and a full version ($2.99). Developer is updating this app to include many more things and seems to be working on it daily. Just thought I would let everyone know about another great app...

gsontag

Nov 17, 2009
facebook.com
Just tried it. Pinch to zoom works great, but other then that it is a VERY basic browser (I tried just the free version) Personally i am not a fan of the dolphin browser and pinch to zoom is not a huge deal to me, xScope seems to not have much else besides pinch to zoom. i will stick with the default browser until something better comes out.

largeselection

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
I still think I'll stick with the default browser. Hahah maybe its because by comparison to the tour browser the default browser on the droid is ridiculous.

brendanb

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
I think I can handle a little jerkiness in exchange for way more features, but I'd definitely like to see what the dev has planned for it in the future. I also just installed a browser called Steel and I love it. No multi touch, but that's not really a deal breaker for me.

R

Roy Aguilera

Its a pretty sweet browser. Faster than Dolphin and the default in my opinion. Could use more work but works great.

R

Roy Aguilera

You are not limited to 5 bookmarks anymore.
The browser has been themed and is themeable.
You can arrange and edit bookmarks
Has a tiny footprint.
You can delete cookies, history and cache easily now.
Has both pinch and pin zoom.
This is now my default.

Jared DiPane

Feb 7, 2010
www.twitter.com
You are not limited to 5 bookmarks anymore.
The browser has been themed and is themeable.
You can arrange and edit bookmarks
Has a tiny footprint.
You can delete cookies, history and cache easily now.
Has both pinch and pin zoom.
This is now my default.

Dang. I think you just sold me on it. I am going to give it a shot. In the 5+ years I have used a smart phone I have yet to ever like a 3rd party browser more then the built in one, but I am off to download this now.

R

Roy Aguilera

The free version is great (no ads) only thing missing is a task killer and a built in sd manager (like astro) that comes with the premium. I was able to download the themes and make a custom one by moving images around using astro.:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvagmailaccounts