YouTube app troubleshoot.

Billy Bob Jimmy Joe

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
It's rare for me to watch a video without it freezing and/or closing. Since no one in my household has this issue I can rule out the Wi-Fi. Is it the app or my phone? Please help.

Posted from my Nexus 4 via Android Central App

Justin967

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Do you have issues with the WiFi in other apps besides YouTube? I have had this issue before with the app before they updated to supposedly fix the slowness. Maybe try the mobile site?

Posted via Android Central App

Billy Bob Jimmy Joe

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Do you have issues with the WiFi in other apps besides YouTube? I have had this issue before with the app before they updated to supposedly fix the slowness. Maybe try the mobile site?

I do use the mobile site which loads perfectly. I have no problems loading videos on DailyMotion, ESPN, Vevo app. Only YouTube gives me a problem. I think most Nexus 4 owners have this problem. Just read the comments on the Play Store.

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
I do use the mobile site which loads perfectly. I have no problems loading videos on DailyMotion, ESPN, Vevo app. Only YouTube gives me a problem. I think most Nexus 4 owners have this problem. Just read the comments on the Play Store.

You are correct I had this problem before too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurenceNichols