YouTube in Blinkfeed

mwake4goten

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
I noticed I have a YouTube section as part of my BlinkFeed. Furthermore when I look at the BlinkFeed pullout menu showing the YouTube label I see that there is an arrow indicating submenu options which I can access.

The problem I am actually having is I can't seem to add to the topics in the BlinkFeed YouTube sub menu, does anybody know how to do this? I can remove topics from the YouTube submenu but that is all, I can't add to it...

Here is a picture of the sunmenu options screen under BlinkFeed "add content" option.

15f471c45a3749508e3b39bda2f5b10e.jpg

Here another picture of the sub feeds under YouTube label.

7febfeee41e6c5a46309b483c22f429d.jpg

Last edited:

mwake4goten

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
Go to the actual YouTube app and subscribe to videos you like and it will show up in blinkfeed.
Thanks however I noticed the issue finally, I discovered I have two YouTube channels set up under my YouTube account. One is my main one and one is the Google+ channel that i think Google forced on many people some time ago. For some weird reason sense BlinkFeed is not defaulting to my main one but defaulting to the Google youtbe+ channel.

So does any body know how to force BlinkFeed to use the personal YouTube channel of ones choosing. The other alternative is to delete the Google+ YouTube channel linked to my account but I couldn't donit. It seems it is "baked in" by Google.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar