YouTube loading slow

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Since the first time I opened the YouTube app, the videos have loaded slowly and will play for a few seconds then load then play then load. It's terribly annoying. Is this a connection issue or phone issue? It does it on both wifi and 4g. I do indeed have it loading HQ on mobile as well.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

mattdawson75

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
have you found any solution to this? i just got a note 2. i mag return it. my 3gs iphone loads videos way faster (I did them side by side). this is pretty pathetic.

flipster

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Really? I have no problems with my Note 2 on YouTube. In fact, it blows my iPhone away, and the quality is incredible. I know this is not a helpful answer, just adding my two cents I guess. Where are you located?

SSamuelR44

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
I just got my note 2 last night and have noticed the exact same thing. The videos are extremely slow to load. They are constantly buffering ever few seconds. This is on wifi and 4g. My last phone a droid bionic weather on 4g or wifi was able to watch the same videos on High Quality with buffering, except for the slight delay before first launching the video. Was hoping it was because I just bought the phone but I haven't seen any slight improvement.

ddd34

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
i was having the same issue on my gnote 2, so i went to settings, then applications, ALL, then clicked on youtube and uninstalled the updates. i then reinstalled the youtube updates from google play (search youtube on google play, then click update) and when i reopened youtube, videos appear to be loading fine. give it a go! hope this works for you too.

theville

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
... and then it started to slow down again. It seems though this is a problem with wi-fi and not just youtube app. I restarted my note2 and wifi router and now i'm getting decent speeds.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bakky