ZeroLemon Official!

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
It's not as large a capacity as the Mugen, but not as bulk or expensive. The replaceable battery pack is smart.

I'm waiting on reviews on two products now...

frenziedfemale

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I will admit, I ordered one of these. I don't have battery issues, but would love the option of having a back up battery if the need arises. ( camping, trips etc...) Got my shipping notice, should be here next week. Will let you all know how I like it.

Captainbob767

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I ordered a $20 2400 MAH battery, a couple of years ago, that I can connect to any phone I own if my battery runs down at an inopportune time via a microusb. I have used it twice in 2 1/2 years.

frenziedfemale

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I agree Captain, probably not going to need the backup battery here either, but it is a decent price for those times when you just can't charge. I live in a very rural area prone to power outages...long ones.. So I like the "just in case" factor.. Get it..case... Hahaha I am punny

Captainbob767

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I agree Captain, probably not going to need the backup battery here either, but it is a decent price for those times when you just can't charge. I live in a very rural area prone to power outages...long ones.. So I like the "just in case" factor.. Get it..case... Hahaha I am punny

One of the times I used mine was during a power outage, and your right, well worth having.

frenziedfemale

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
So I went ahead and gave this a test run. My personal thoughts below. (Tried to put up pics but can't figure out how to upload them)

Not very attractive! It is a matte black brick, the most attractive thing about it is the blue LED charging lights.

Easy to use once you read the entire instructions on their website. I was confused by the "hold power button down for 3 seconds" until I Googled and found out that they mean the power button on the bottom of the case.. Not the phone..doh!
Charges the phone battery very quickly. 30% to 80% in 1/2 hour.

Does what it claims. Absolutely. If you are willing to sacrifice esthetics for double battery life you want to check this out.

Shelter7

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
So I went ahead and gave this a test run. My personal thoughts below. (Tried to put up pics but can't figure out how to upload them)

Not very attractive! It is a matte black brick, the most attractive thing about it is the blue LED charging lights.

Easy to use once you read the entire instructions on their website. I was confused by the "hold power button down for 3 seconds" until I Googled and found out that they mean the power button on the bottom of the case.. Not the phone..doh!
Charges the phone battery very quickly. 30% to 80% in 1/2 hour.

Does what it claims. Absolutely. If you are willing to sacrifice esthetics for double battery life you want to check this out.

I like your conclusion, since most of people search for attractive, yet more affordable and not that advanced battery.
A Zerolemon battery might not be a jewel, but it`s a treasure when you forget at home your charger or during trips, as you mentioned.