2750mAH Battery Availability Notice

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, just sort of a heads-up here. I got my Thunderbolt this morning, and called a few hours ago inquiring about the 2750mAH extended battery. It is up for sale in most VZW stores, however be advised:

They are completely sold out in four of the five local stores I called in the Seattle area, and I reserved one of the last three batteries at the fifth.

I'm not sure if they're being sold in other locations yet, or if everyone has already figured this out, so just letting everyone know. If you're looking to get one soon, in person, I'd go shortly.

Dreday24

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, just sort of a heads-up here. I got my Thunderbolt this morning, and called a few hours ago inquiring about the 2750mAH extended battery. It is up for sale in most VZW stores, however be advised:

They are completely sold out in four of the five local stores I called in the Seattle area, and I reserved one of the last three batteries at the fifth.

I'm not sure if they're being sold in other locations yet, or if everyone has already figured this out, so just letting everyone know. If you're looking to get one soon, in person, I'd go shortly.

this most definitely requires a new back doesn't it.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Hah it definitely does. It by no means makes it unusable, but is simply awkward for a while. I'm keeping it as a trip/backup battery unless I can't make the stock 1400 meet my everyday needs. We hall see. But again, it seems to be a hard one to find right now.

itsdollar

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
The HTC 2750 battery from htcpedia is in stock and shipping. Their website says they have 61 left as of right now. I just happened to check there again this morning and it said shipping will start by tomorrow so I placed an order. Just received an email saying they shipped it.

racedog

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Wow, so many battery threads spread all over the TB forums!

I have the 2750, be prepared because it is one massive battery. It adds a lot of bulk to the phone. I'm not sure if I'm keeping mine yet.

Another thing to keep in mind with this battery is that with the standard battery, or the Seidio 1600 the TB has a smooth, sleek back. With the 2750 it adds a large bulge to the center of the back of the phone but the top and bottom are the same size. The damn thing looks pregnant! It definitely kills the sleek look of the phone.

R

russ2387

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Wow, so many battery threads spread all over the TB forums!

I have the 2750, be prepared because it is one massive battery. It adds a lot of bulk to the phone. I'm not sure if I'm keeping mine yet.

Another thing to keep in mind with this battery is that with the standard battery, or the Seidio 1600 the TB has a smooth, sleek back. With the 2750 it adds a large bulge to the center of the back of the phone but the top and bottom are the same size. The damn thing looks pregnant! It definitely kills the sleek look of the phone.

R

sooooo..... do you think you are getting double the battery life with the 2750? Anyone have the 1600? is it alot better than the stock battery?

tcapote

Geek Freak
May 15, 2010
Visit site
sooooo..... do you think you are getting double the battery life with the 2750? Anyone have the 1600? is it alot better than the stock battery?

I can tell you that I took mine off the charger at 7:45am and at 10:30pm, with moderate use, I was at 42%. Very happy!

willymakit

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Extended is the ticket, I did 1hr. watching video,phone calls,lots and lots of game playing,lots of searching in the Market with lots of downloads will last all day.

Gscully

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
i bought the extended battery. I charged it on friday morning and didn't have to recharge until sunday morning with moderate use. i bought the phone around 12 on thursday and charged it and had to recharge friday morning. well worth it. there is a substantial bump with the larger battery but I now find the phone easier to hold. i give it two thumbs up.

RetiredJedi

Jul 13, 2010
jedi-soljah.iwarp.com
I can tell you that I took mine off the charger at 7:45am and at 10:30pm, with moderate use, I was at 42%. Very happy!

Where you talking about the 1600 or the 2750? I really curious how long the battery itself lasts. For instance will I get the 1600 today and then 6 months down the road the battery is junk and I have to buy another one.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non