skype 2.0

dd0yl3

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
I wanted to try the new skype updated yesterday on my thuderbolt. I am running bd 2.1 remix with imo 3.4 lean kernel. Skype woked fine when I testded it out, no problem at all but, when I reset my phone I kept getting anroid.com force closes. It was continous to the point where I coludnt do anything on the phone. After couple reflashs of my back up and reboots, I finally got to stop. Does anyone know if this was the skype apk or could it have been somehting else on the phone?

project.in.process

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I wanted to try the new skype updated yesterday on my thuderbolt. I am running bd 2.1 remix with imo 3.4 lean kernel. Skype woked fine when I testded it out, no problem at all but, when I reset my phone I kept getting anroid.com force closes. It was continous to the point where I coludnt do anything on the phone. After couple reflashs of my back up and reboots, I finally got to stop. Does anyone know if this was the skype apk or could it have been somehting else on the phone?

i'm running the skype 2.0.45apk, in almost the same setup as you, without any problem.
is it "android.com" or is it a specific process that FC'es?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38