Was getting afraid

fadepoint89

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I was starting to think that the development for the thunderbolt was coming to a halt. I was checking android central almost every day on tapatalk and never saw anything new. But finally I found BAMF forever and holy crap I'm loving it. I have to say this is the smoothest rom I've ran yet. I've only had a couple rebooted compared to my normal 10 a day. Glad to see there are still people with the thunderbolt and not jumping ship for the bionic.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

paintdrinkingpete

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
Or since bamf forever there is touch my bamf and soab.

Those are definitely worth a look, especially if you're interested in Sense 3.5.

Personally, I'd recommend BAMF Forever 1.0.7 if you're really looking for a stable, great running, "polished" ROM. I've tried a ton of Sense ROMs, and I can say that it is easily one of the best I've ever used. I've found myself not even wanting to go out searching for new ROMs to load, because I like this one so much.

I've said it before, but BAMF Forever is what the Gingerbread OTA for the Thunderbolt should have been.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I think we all very lucky to have the developers we have and all the wonderful roms/mods they have given us. This is my third Android phone and all the phones had great developers but the TB has the best IMO.

nate44

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
I think we all very lucky to have the developers we have and all the wonderful roms/mods they have given us. This is my third Android phone and all the phones had great developers but the TB has the best IMO.

This was my first android phone, and I would've likely given up on it if it weren't for the great developmental community. My next phone will be heavily influenced if it will have good developer support or not, but Team BAMF should make that decision a little easier for me ;)

waker

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I keep going the bionic gets half the sweet devs we have on the bolt. It is quiet over there.

Sent from my Bolt via Tapatalk.