Does everybody have Skype video working?

magisternautaque

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
Or is it just me? When I flashed Tesla Coil v1.5 about a week ago I suddenly had working Skype video calling. I flashed it onto my wife's thunderbolt and now we are skyping each other bolt to bolt and bolt to laptop on wifi, 3g, 4g.

I can't find anybody talking about it on xda forums or here.

dmi2000

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
Or is it just me? When I flashed Tesla Coil v1.5 about a week ago I suddenly had working Skype video calling. I flashed it onto my wife's thunderbolt and now we are skyping each other bolt to bolt and bolt to laptop on wifi, 3g, 4g.

I can't find anybody talking about it on xda forums or here.

Can you please provide more details on how you make it work? (Step by step please).
Thx

L_Boogie820

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
It's in the regular section here, I can't seem to get it to work though. Very frustrating.

I was having trouble too. The ones that come packaged in the ROMs for some reason give trouble. I was Skyping with my phone last night. Then after freezes, blank screens, etc, I remembered I had the .apk from the very first leak (i think from Droid forums)...I installed that one last night over the one that was already included in the rom and it worked well. 3G was clear with some cutting in and out...then I used wifi and it was fine.

Bobman

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, the leaked .apk from Droid forums or wherever works for me. There was an article on the front of AC too that linked to it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexpall