stock rom

J-Dam

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I am looking for the original RUU also. The leaked update fixed the audio on my vids, but the gps is still lacking and i'd like to go back to original RUU so as to download the official update when it hits hoping it will be better. Not to mention i am thinking about rooting the phone before hand.

iastonish

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
Sounds good. I just flash it like a custom rom?

Recovery - wipe date/factory reset, clear cache, wipe delvich, then flash the rom?

nate44

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
negative

1. Place the zip on the root of your sd card
2. Rename the zip, PG05IMG
3. Power off the phone
4. Boot into Hboot by pressing Power and Volume down at the same time

What kind of mechanical problem are you having?

Reactions: iastonish

iastonish

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
negative

1. Place the zip on the root of your sd card
2. Rename the zip, PG05IMG
3. Power off the phone
4. Boot into Hboot by pressing Power and Volume down at the same time

What kind of mechanical problem are you having?

Do I have to wipe anything (or everything) prior to doing this? I'm running BAMF 1.6 Remix right now, so I can update this right over that rom?

And the shutter mechanism on my camera is stuck shut :/

Verizon won't do anything about it because it was bought through a seller on Ebay, so I am returning it. Unfortunate to get a lemon of a phone out of the box.

nate44

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
No need to wipe anything.

Sorry to hear that about your camera, but it seems you got things resolved with the returning process. I know Ebay sellers can be a hassle when it comes to that.

iastonish

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
I'm trying to flash that zip, but nothings happening. The files is coming up, then going right back to the main white bootloader screen. Any help?

Chad Merritt

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
funny how i go and click on each and every link, assuming it will take me to download a file that will help me, but low and behold i get taken to a stupid movie downloader, and the file i want, is nowhere to be found

Ryan Gable

May 25, 2013
Visit site
me too it seems mutliupload is not working in some places and cant get a stock factory reload image
funny how i go and click on each and every link, assuming it will take me to download a file that will help me, but low and behold i get taken to a stupid movie downloader, and the file i want, is nowhere to be found

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87