Thrive is Todays Special on HSN

max_stirling

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
Hi all, been lurking around for a while researching my options and this is my first post.

I've been deciding between the Thrive (grippy back & SD slot) and the Iconia (thinner & slightly better screen) or waiting for after Thanksgiving (deals/new products) for a couple months now. Well, this deal pushed it over the top and I pulled the trigger.

$330 + a faux leather case and 4 payment option was the best deal I've seen yet.

I'll let everyone know when it arrives and my take on it. My brother and a co-worker already have one and they seem very happy with it.

max_stirling

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
Update: it took HSN about a week to deliver my Thrive. I've had the chance to play with it for a few days now and I'm happy to report, it actually exceeded my expectations. I'll try to get my take on it in a proper tread.

The HSN deal included a faux leather case which is, again, nicer than I expected, but its design, with four layers cover in faux leather and felt, make the Thrive seem extremely thick. Thicker than most normal laptops. About the thickness of a good hardcover book. I definately want to cover it in something, so I'll be looking into other cases or a simple neopreme cover.

Celandine

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
Decided against a Black Friday special at Best Buy for an 8gb and checked out your link instead. Am happy to report that I bought the 16gb from HSN (never thought I'd be a shopper here :p) but it was a deal I couldnt pass on. Includes the case and I seem to have gotten the last one or near to it cos it's showing up now as sold out. Can't wait to get it!

Thanks for the link. :)