Merge to US Cellular "soon"

TheMeanDM

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
I'm up for a new phone today (29th).

I have US Cellular as my carrier.

Talking to our local retail guy (who's very knowledgeable) about a new phone, he mentioned that the new HTC Merge will be there in a couple weeks.

Being that they're a locally owned store, and not corporate owned, they do tend to get newer stuff later than corporate stores.

So, yes, the HTC Merge is coming to US Cellular soon.

Skaarg

May 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm really curious when the Merge will be coming to US Cellular. I went in a couple weeks ago for a battery swap and asked about it and the guy told me the end of May. Went in today, and now they're saying mid June early July. Another rep said he was going to a training session for it in a week. So hopefully they're wrong, but knowing how slow US Cellular is I wouldn't be surprised.

haymond#AC

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
I'm really curious when the Merge will be coming to US Cellular. I went in a couple weeks ago for a battery swap and asked about it and the guy told me the end of May. Went in today, and now they're saying mid June early July. Another rep said he was going to a training session for it in a week. So hopefully they're wrong, but knowing how slow US Cellular is I wouldn't be surprised.

Release date is May31,but the stores can sell them once they get them ;-)

Skaarg

May 10, 2011
Visit site
Release date is May31,but the stores can sell them once they get them ;-)
I went in today to do a battery swap, and asked what day they usually get phones in, which is Friday! The lady asked if I wanted to see the demo unit they just got in today, and it was amazing. It definitely has me sold!

Reactions: haymond#AC

haymond#AC

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
Yes i will be getting the merge in place of my samsung mesmerize.I've been waiting on a keyboard android by HTC.So if they have demo they should be getting the phone very soon.

KoohKoohBird

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Merge is out on USCC I'm using the keyboard to type right now..... so nice go get one! Why verizon passed this up..? IDK

Sent from my ADR6325 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo