Where is my sim card?

Clak

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
So I just got my new Charge in the mail after switching my Fascinate for it. Only thing is, I don't see a sim card anywhere in the box. Do I need to go to a store or something?

AndroidXTC

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
So I just got my new Charge in the mail after switching my Fascinate for it. Only thing is, I don't see a sim card anywhere in the box. Do I need to go to a store or something?

Well it should be in the box. Is the phone saying that no SIM is installed when you turn it on?? It would be a credit card looking thing with the SIM attached to it. Have you checked inside the battery compartment next to the camera lens to see if its there in the slot you can't really miss it. If its not there then yes go to a Verizon Corp. store with your paperwork they should be able to provide one and then activate it for you in store.

Last edited:

Clak

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Nope, the only card was for a $25 credit to the samsung media hub thing. Yeah there is no sim card already installed either. Wonder what happened. Really bad timing too as I can't really get to a store today most likely.

fortesquieu

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site

When I exchanged my fascinate for charge, they shipped two packages yo me, one for the sim, another for the phone, somehow they couldn't put both into one box.

the only thing you could do is go to the store.

ITF36059

Dis-Member
Jan 16, 2011
Visit site

You have to go into the Verizon store to get the sim then they activate the phone. That's what Ihad to do.

Mike

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Clak

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Got it straightened out at the store, seems silly to have to go to a store to order it and then have to go back to get a sim.