Apple seeks to ban eight Samsung phones in US

dawghowse

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
Makes me want to run out and not buy anything made by Crapple. Really bad decision by the jury, of course they are from the S.F. area. Not too prejudiced. :cool:

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Makes me want to run out and not buy anything made by Crapple. Really bad decision by the jury, of course they are from the S.F. area. Not too prejudiced. :cool:

And no one is forcing you purchase any Apple products whatsoever.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

andunn31

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
Well to work around this Samsung has to either upgrade the Android OS or create a work around. I wonder which one they will do (sarcastic)... On a positive note we have to get another software update either way.

W_A_Watson_II

Jun 21, 2011
wawii.com
Except for the Hardware patent infringements, wouldn't it be better to load the phones with un-modified gOOgle Android software? Then if Ipple has a problem let them sue gOOgle.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Except for the Hardware patent infringements, wouldn't it be better to load the phones with un-modified gOOgle Android software? Then if Ipple has a problem let them sue gOOgle.

The OEM would still be sued, since they're the ones selling the phone.

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
well if you read the article all the way it said Samsung is working with Microsoft to release more of their phones and they are also working with Intel to release a new free os.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

papa54

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
man alive a new OS would be great as long as it workeed as well as what i now have with my Charge.. I have no plans to upgrade my contract or phone with Verizon so a new over hauled OS would be nice..
as to VZW bucks 30 to renew and their disregard for the unlimited data plans, welp i am seriouosly thinking about down loading everything i can , even when i sleep....
that outta run the data way up..
with a 2g tap on data, if ya watch a movie on your ph you will always be over the 2 gb limit they offer...