What phones are better than the Charge?

bl4ke360

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
I've had my charge for a little over a year, and accidentally dropped it in the pool a few days ago, and it doesn't work. In case Verizon can't do anything about it, I want to know if there are any better phones than the Charge that I could buy on craigslist or something. I haven't been up to date with phones since last year so I have no idea what phones are good and which ones aren't.

bl4ke360

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
^ It needs to be verizon, and that is a very low res screen among other things.

Anyway, good news, my phone is almost fully funtional again, after not being able to turn on. Except it's kindof glitchy, and the screen looks faded and grainy, along with the camera. And the battery is 10 degrees hotter than it should be. I wonder what the best option for me is, I guess I'll have to go to verizon and find out.

moda.root

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I would say the phone mentioned above a few posts earlier about the sony ericcson phone with the walkman builtin to the device it is perfect for believe me I know what ur going throug I have been down that road before with no phone and a very tight budget sometimes under a hundred dollars.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87