News With the Galaxy S24 Ultra, Samsung finally made a camera better than a Pixel

10_26

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Lots of good info, looks like you put a lot of work into it. I wonder if using Camera Raw and forcing a faster shutter speed would improve the motion issues. Of course that wouldn't help with the need to get a quick shot.

Also I have a question , in one of the 10x photos a pic looks like a place of work, where is the fire extinguisher? Lol

andross77

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
The reason I stick with a pixel, well besides the call screening and vastly superior voice to text and other google goodies, is that it is the best camera FOR kids and fast moving scenes. Samsung can have the best camera all day for a tree or a building or a plate of food but as long as it's shutter speed is slow and can't capture my kids faces without blurring them, there is no point in a parent getting one. Otherwise, it's a great phone. Had previous Samsung Notes and galaxy phones.

hazard68

Sep 28, 2023
Visit site
The reason I stick with a pixel, well besides the call screening and vastly superior voice to text and other google goodies, is that it is the best camera FOR kids and fast moving scenes. Samsung can have the best camera all day for a tree or a building or a plate of food but as long as it's shutter speed is slow and can't capture my kids faces without blurring them, there is no point in a parent getting one. Otherwise, it's a great phone. Had previous Samsung Notes and galaxy phones.
Exactly. This is why I can no longer buy Samsung's phones.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Summer_glow