Interesting CNet article, compares iPhone vs DNA (Android)

nDroid3

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
Good article...being that I'm one of those who made the switch to android from apple, I can certainly relate. I'm not an apple hater, I like their products but right now I'm very happy with my Google ecosystem...DNA, Nexus 7 and 10. Plus, all three of my devices cost just about as much as one 64gb Ipad.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

anon(924308)

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I concur--iOS is safer, less chance for some clueless user to totally overload their device. My 15-year-old sister and her equally tech-illiterate friends love their iPhones (well, they love them in the way they love their Uggs). My extended family uses iOS for the aesthetics of their devices, and the wide availability of accessories (that's one thing we Android users will never enjoy, even with an SIII).

Though, I convinced my 50yo mom to get a Note 2, because her eyesight isn't great (she could really use that nice big screen) and that S-Pen would come in handy. And with widgets that just make sense (e.g. gmail and calendar on one homescreen), it has the potential to be a million times more efficient for her needs.