DNA Browser Question

goutgrec

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Excuse the dumb question. But does the DNA have Chrome? The browser icon looks generic.
Yesterday, I wanted to watch news videos on the Boston situation. But the videos wouldn't play.
I got some message about Chrome and needing Adobe Flash, and something being disabled in the plug ins.
But couldn't find the plug ins in settings. And the browser icon doesn't look like Chrome.
Expect there is a simple answer but I'd like to install whatever without a trip to Verizon.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Not being familiar with the DNA I can't confirm it does or doesn't have Chrome. Easiest way to tell is look in your application list or under your Settings/Apps.

Downloading Chrome is as simple as opening Google Play Store and downloading it. Flash player has been unsupported starting with Jellybean (Android 4.1.x) but can still be sideloaded without little difficulty but it doesn't always run the best and lets face it, its unsupported so why bother as most sites/forums/blogs now have been moving away from using Flash for the mobile experience of browsing.

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
The browser is HTCs branded browser. Just as stated above. Head to the play store and download it. It's the only browser I use. I personally don't like any other.

Adding my 5sense

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty