chrome browser android address bar preview viewing live page need help

y2jman

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
umm i don't know if this a bug or if it doing to every chrome browser app on phone's right now

i went to a website 6:40 while i was at planet fitness sitting down and they were like doing some amazon live day thing bluray.com forms basically

now when i closed browser on my phone and reopen it to main page it saying preview google.com then it redirects to google website and then at the bottom it saying viewing live page i don't know it due to that dumb website giving it to me and when sorry prime day ends when i open up chrome browser it will stop doing it or what

i thought i fixed it but i refresh homepage few times and it came back i'm not sure if i need to clear data chrome browser or what

can anybody help me on this situation or not

y2jman

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
and you don't think it will clear out on it's own because this is doing https://forum.blu-ray.com/ amazon prime day live thing meaning when it ends today come midnight i go open up my chrome browser and address bar will be back to normal and it will not say preview google or at the bottom while doing that this viewing live page?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
and you don't think it will clear out on it's own because this is doing https://forum.blu-ray.com/ amazon prime day live thing meaning when it ends today come midnight i go open up my chrome browser and address bar will be back to normal and it will not say preview google or at the bottom while doing that this viewing live page?
Hard to say as that link to the thread didn't have a definitive fix

y2jman

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
well somebody just told me that Amazon does have a live stream thing going on their Prime page i do go to it but i didn't do it at 1st i went to bluray forms then i hit back button and chrome browser and close it then reopen i did go to amazon website type in after i look at amc app so i don't know

maybe amazon live is connecting to bluray forms and that why chrome browser is acting like that right now still

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
well somebody just told me that Amazon does have a live stream thing going on their Prime page i do go to it but i didn't do it at 1st i went to bluray forms then i hit back button and chrome browser and close it then reopen i did go to amazon website type in after i look at amc app so i don't know

maybe amazon live is connecting to bluray forms and that why chrome browser is acting like that right now still
Hard to say because I don't experience this , can try what's outlined in that thread including maybe clear data in chrome

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
"Viewing Live Page" has nothing to do with live streaming. As discussed in that other thread, it has to do with Chrome showing a cached version of a page while waiting for the current version to load. This may be due to a slow connection or a problem with the server. It's normal.

y2jman

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
amazon prime day ended 2 am and yes i had open up chrome browser 10 times around and address bar is back to normal dang i can't believe the whole time is because amazon prime day live was connected to bluray forms that said amazon prime day is live very odd indeed

i kept arguing with amazon chat they didn't think that as soon amazon prime day live ended when i open up chrome browser address bar will be normal again 1st time i ever had this sort of problem before so i guess this is what happens amazon prime day live it screws up chrome browser bar if you visit bluray forms or amazon website then go back hit back button google homepage on chrome browser close it out and open chrome browser again

i was trying to asked the sorry amazon chat person in chat well tell me why viewing live page coming from is it because you guys doing amazon prime day streaming live they just deny it wow glad i didn't had to clear data on chrome

i did few times while amazon prime day streaming was going on 1 time address bar normal then next time open chrome browser address back saying preview google and at bottom viewing live page that's crazy

hey since i got both of you guys in here i got me a little problem i don't know if it was after i rebooted phone back on 3rd this month or after i updated june software update back on 6th

but how come all of a sudden despite that i have both of my parents separated phone numbers contacts on phone and google gmail<-did this years ago when i had old phone i guess s7 or a droid phone

when they call or text why don't they name comes up well i got them dad and mom instead saying phone numbers

did something happen june software update that now doing that or when i restarted phone on 3rd

i don't know if i should remove phone number on phone and gmail contact number readd them back then won't do that anymore

funny thing if i i call them or go back contacts then text message name comes up but it's when they text or call me no name just phone number not sure what is going on very odd

what do you guys think i should do? seems doing it recent calls i did 1 or twice after i updated software restarted phone 1 day past week

Last edited:

y2jman

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
well that didn't work I thought was gone then I open up chrome browser on phone 3, 4 am and it came back so I had to type chrome://flags > type preview > disable Paint Preview Startup > relaunch chrome

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non