Free Red Dinc 2 or Wait?

bgl321

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Seriously debating whether to use my upgarde on the free DINC 2 in red. I have had previous Droids in the past, which I was happy with, and currently have an iphone which I like but miss some of the features of the Droid as well. If I got it I'd bounce back and forth between the two when I got bored with one. Just dont know if I want to use the upgrade but "free" is very appealing..... ahhh... why must they have so many options :)

lt thistle

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
I enjoy my dinc 2, if you want to keep your upgrade but thinking about getting one you can probably find one for sale from people looking to get the Rezound.

Sent from my mik'd and newt'd DInc2

RazorDroid

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
My wife and I recieved our Red DINC2's yesterday, and love 'em! The red is a very nice shade of red too, not all bright, and almost pink like some of the pics we saw posted here and over at Droid_Life.

Reactions: bgl321

kirksucks

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I took advantage of the free DInc2 deal on target.com this summer. I've seen em in white/silver and now red but I still think i prefer the original black on black on black.

Sent from my DInc2 with Tapatalk

ba_hamilton

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
My son has an iphone4 and I have a Dinc2. I like the bigger screen on the Dinc2 and the screen resolution looks sharper. I wish I could have gotten my phone for free. The story of my life. Whenever I buy a phone or spend money to upgrade, that phone is free a month later.

bgl321

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
My son has an iphone4 and I have a Dinc2. I like the bigger screen on the Dinc2 and the screen resolution looks sharper. I wish I could have gotten my phone for free. The story of my life. Whenever I buy a phone or spend money to upgrade, that phone is free a month later.

I did end up using the upgrade yesterday and having been playing with my Dinc 2 since. Very happy I decided to get it.

mcaples

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
I love my Dinc2...it was a replacement for my BB because of issues (there were many)...if I had an upgrade though, I would get the Droid Razr:cool:

Last edited:

agilpwd

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Received my Cyber Monday Special red DInc 2 today and think I will really like it. I had the original DInc, purchased on the day it first came out. Loved it, until about 6 mos ago when it seemed to fall apart. Battery life awful (even replaced battery), full disk message kept recurring, phone randomly re-booting itself, calls not coming through or not ringing, dropping, etc.

Since so much is so very similar to the original, there has been no learning curve.

Hope this one works for me for longer!

LisaB

Anonymous7532479

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
If you had such a bad experience with the first Incredible, why would you go and buy the Incredible 2? Simply curious. I would think most consumers would have been so aggravated, they would have picked a completely different phone.

-mcskipp

phillyundead

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
I like my Dinc 2. I prefer White phones for some unknown reason. It has great battery life and is very quick & smooth. Awesome camera too. It's an all around great phone. I don't like Motorolas very much and didn't want the Rezound. And ya can't beat free. :p

ba_hamilton

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I used one of my updates to get a free white Dinc2 at Bestbuy for my son's birthday. The white is a super hot looking phone. First time I've gotten a phone at Bestbuy. It was a very nice experience. It's also nice that they have a lot of phones on the floor to look at/drool over. My local Vzw store never has any phones in stock except the iPhone and old Blackberry models they are trying to get rid of.

With 5 phones on a family plan I always have an update coming in the next 3 or 4 months it seems like. Wonder what's going to be available in July?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress