Just got my dinc2, have three questions. please help

PolishBeast

May 7, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone I just upgraded to the droid incredible 2 and love it so far. I just have a few quick questions.

1. Is there a native facebook app that comes already installed on the phone like there was on my OG droid 1 because I can't seem to find it? Or do you have to download the facebook for android app from the market? BTW I'm not referring to the friends stream app.

2. I'm using the htc calendar agenda widget and in the preview section where an example of how it looks is shown, it shows the agenda calendar with various different "color tabs" to the left of each event. Currently, those color tabs on my calendar are all blue. How do you make different colors for each event so you can distinguish them easier?

3. Is there a way to change the led light's colors for different notifications(text, calls, calendar) without downloading any apps from the market?

Thanks.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I don't know about the calendar. I use the business calendar. Regarding Facebook you will need to download from the market. There aren't colored LED lights. I have the original incredible. I have tried an application and it didn't work. That is the only thing I miss about Blackberry.

sent from my Incredible using tapatalk

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Yeah the only Facebook app is friends stream though in the people app it does show what people have posted but you have to look at the contact to see it. As far as the other two I don't know will have to look into them

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty