Woot! Order status changed!

rabernet

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Order Date: 04/19/2010
Order Number: 519991xxx
Order Status: Your order has been processed. You should receive your order within 2 - 3 business days.

rabernet

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
If your order starts with 519, they're currently processing the next three digits (mine was 991) and working their way up (watching this on another forum).

If your order starts with 327, the next three digits that they're currently on are 394. So, if you're 327395XXX - it should be very soon and you'll get an order status update.

If you're 519992 - it should be very soon and you'll get an order status update and so on.

rabernet

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
so do we get it early ... mine is a 327 which is arriving in "2-3" days

No one knows for sure, but everyone's speculating that they're shipping Monday to the ones who have received this update - which means yes.

Some folks have called Verizon's CSR's who have stated they're starting shipping on Monday to ensure everyone who pre-ordered gets their order BY 4/29.

skimanb2333

Apr 10, 2010
Visit site
No one knows for sure, but everyone's speculating that they're shipping Monday to the ones who have received this update - which means yes.

Some folks have called Verizon's CSR's who have stated they're starting shipping on Monday to ensure everyone who pre-ordered gets their order BY 4/29.

WOOHOO! thank you overnight shipping. tuesday will be ... incredible

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
If your order starts with 519, they're currently processing the next three digits (mine was 991) and working their way up (watching this on another forum).

If your order starts with 327, the next three digits that they're currently on are 394. So, if you're 327395XXX - it should be very soon and you'll get an order status update.

If you're 519992 - it should be very soon and you'll get an order status update and so on.

I'm 519984 and I haven't received anything yet. The check order status site is down as well.

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
if they did it right, it will ship all the way to the local distribution center, and then it will be held until the 29th, all they have to do is tell fedex to deliver by a certain day.

also: i read the title and was wondering what incredible related item was on woot that was shipping :p

rabernet

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I'm 519984 and I haven't received anything yet. The check order status site is down as well.

Cory - I haven't received any e-mail about it - it was through the check order status site.

Fingers crossed that there will be an e-mail on Monday with a tracking number.

Thursday is still just FOUR days away!!!! :D

rabernet

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I ordered 4/23 and am still at "awaiting approval or phone availability". First 6 of order is 327519xxx.

As of 5 this morning the 327400xxx have not changed yet.

if they did it right, it will ship all the way to the local distribution center, and then it will be held until the 29th, all they have to do is tell fedex to deliver by a certain day.

also: i read the title and was wondering what incredible related item was on woot that was shipping :p

Since my status says:
Your order has been processed. You should receive your order within 2 - 3 business days. I'm being hopeful that they mean that literally - especially since I have overnight shipping. A girl can dream, right? :p

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Cory - I haven't received any e-mail about it - it was through the check order status site.

Fingers crossed that there will be an e-mail on Monday with a tracking number.

Thursday is still just FOUR days away!!!! :D

Thanks for the clarification. I was able to track my order on their site now and mine says the same thing as yours does :D

JTEastwood

Mar 14, 2010
Visit site
Oh boy!! Woke up to a Tracking number from Fedex. Its not trackable yet but im hoping maybe Monday morning!! I even paid the overnight charge so come early PPPLLLEEAASSEE!!

ptb127

Dec 5, 2009
Visit site
I haven't received any order status change yet and I just checked. I ordered on 4/22 though and my order # starts with 520****