best To Do app that works w/o problems on the Incredible

mudpud

May 5, 2010
Visit site
Since it appears that neither gmail nor Android come with a built in To Do app and HTC isn't providing one with Sense either, I'm wondering what is the best To Do app that doesn't crash on the Incredible.

I hated - well let's say loathed my BB Storm and BB App World sucked but the advantage of having 5 useful apps in your marketplace is exactly that. I LOVE Android and this awesome, amazing phone but when I search Android Market for To Do apps, there are something like two dozen choices and more than half have at least a four star rating. How do I make up my mind? In some ways Android Market is a curse to us perfectionists and OCD peeps b/c there are a lot of great choices.

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
I use "Mobisle Notes - To do" seems to work pretty nice. Easy to use as well, and doesn't crash the Inc.

rabaker07

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
Check out Astrid. It even has a widget for your desktop...
And I agree, too many choices. Check out a site like Androidtapps for app reviews. They even have their own app!

Groucho

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Agree with rabaker07. Astrid is full featured and once you figure it out it is the best To Do app I have seen on any platform. It will sync with you Google Calender. Don't be surprised if you get notified to death until you figure out how to set it.

VZWBB

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
I don't know if this is what you are looking for, but there is a stock HTC widget called "Notes"...if you hold down on a black home screen, add to home pops up, then hit widget, then get more htc widgets, and notes is in there.

I think its like a sticky pad of sorts. Might not be a todo list, but could be helpful. :)

RBasil

Mar 18, 2010
www.robertbasil.com
Agree with rabaker07. Astrid is full featured and once you figure it out it is the best To Do app I have seen on any platform. It will sync with you Google Calender. Don't be surprised if you get notified to death until you figure out how to set it.

I'm not sure what I am doing wrong, but it's not syncing with my Google Calendar. I also don't see any options to tell it which one of my Google calendars to sync to.

herbmmm

May 10, 2010
Visit site
I don't know if this is what you are looking for, but there is a stock HTC widget called "Notes"...if you hold down on a black home screen, add to home pops up, then hit widget, then get more htc widgets, and notes is in there.

I think its like a sticky pad of sorts. Might not be a todo list, but could be helpful. :)

Great info but I downloaded the app , it shows as installed but can't find it anywhere? How do I run app?

VZWBB

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
Its a widget so you need to install it on one of your home screens to use it I believe. I've actually not tryed it, just saw it messing aorund wiht the phone one day...

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
I started off with ColorNote. Then, I switched to AK Notepad. I like that AK allows you to pin a particular note to your home screen -- allowing you to keep a particularly important sticky note within easy reach without having to thumb through a bunch of other sticky notes.

ColorNote allows you to easily cross-out items on your To Do list once completed. But, that wasn't enough to keep me from using AK Notepad.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty