Droid Incredible in stock and shipping for $149 on amazon.com

shoman24v

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Get them while you can, you can't beat free 2 day shipping, no tax and a price tag of $149.99. Mine is coming today from amazon.com.

Amazon.com: HTC DROID INCREDIBLE Android Phone (Verizon Wireless): Cell Phones & Service

If your Verizon order hasn't shipped, cancel it, save some money and go with amazon.com. If you qualify for a Amazon.com Visa try and get it, they usually have offers for an instant $30 credit to the card when you apply. You can then use it towards the purchase of this phone.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/cobrandcar...tag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU136246

Edit, wow it says get $40 back!

It's a great credit card, I've already earned 3 $25 gift certificates just for using it!

Last edited:

Kyle Gibb

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I am glad I got mine during the pre-order, but hopefully people will be able to jump on this rather than having to wait till next month!

shoman24v

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Oh wow, thanks for the heads up. My girlfriend has been wanting one ever since I brought mine home, guess I'll have her cancel her order with Verizon.
Yeah, for sure. Save a little. Personally, I'm always looking for the best deal possible. Here is someones chance to get one for $110...

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
They aren't lasting anywhere when someone gets them in stock. If I was a cell phone shop I would be fighting to get a hold of a few to sell.

rpfarrah

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Get them while you can, you can't beat free 2 day shipping, no tax and a price tag of $149.99. Mine is coming today from amazon.com.

Amazon.com: HTC DROID INCREDIBLE Android Phone (Verizon Wireless): Cell Phones & Service

If your Verizon order hasn't shipped, cancel it, save some money and go with amazon.com. If you qualify for a Amazon.com Visa try and get it, they usually have offers for an instant $30 credit to the card when you apply. You can then use it towards the purchase of this phone.

Amazon.com Credit

Edit, wow it says get $40 back!

It's a great credit card, I've already earned 3 $25 gift certificates just for using it!

Nice find. Congrats!

novacellx

May 11, 2010
Visit site
I love Amazon Prime shipping, great credit card too (It is a premium Visa, so it offers the perks like 1 year extended warranty on items fully charged to card). I managed to get a double all points for the first 90 days bonus on top of the $30 back, just as the holiday shopping season started last year. I prefer to go for the $50 cash back reward that way if you spend that, it doesn't reduce the total you have spent like a gift card.

Edit:

I think Amazon is actually the best online retailer I have ever purchased from. Their return period is 30 days and starts from the day you receive your order, unlike most others where it is the day of the order. And if there is a legitimate problem you are able to just fill out the details on their online return request and they provide you with an easy prepay-ed return label. Even if it is just a simpler reason they still provide you with a very inexpensive Postal or UPS label with the cost subtracted from your refund.

If I can find anything at the right price on Amazon, that I have seen elsewhere, I chose them with little or no afterthought.

Last edited:

goong522

May 28, 2010
Visit site
pulled the trigger myself yesterday late morning.. and canceled my verizon order that was due to be shipped out by jun 10th (possibly...).
due to receive phone from amazon tomorrow!!!

thanks again OP!

kelleybp

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
I also snagged one yesterday thanks entirely to this thread. Went with two day shipping and hoping it will arrive tomorrow. Amazon initially said it would be delivered Monday, but I got my shipping notification from Amazon last night at around 10pm. UPS.com tracking still only says "billing info received", while Amazon tracking says "Shipment has left seller facility and is in transit - Jun 02, 2010 7:21:02 PM," so I don't know if I will get it tomorrow or not (I would think it would come tomorrow, since it "shipped" yesterday, but UPS tracking has me second guessing).

What are my chances of getting it tomorrow? I don't have a lot of experience w/Amazon ship times.... UPDATE: UPS just updated...will be tomorrow!

Also, I had previously ordered an Incredible in-store at Verizon on 5/28 with an estimated ship date of 6/16...is it possible to cancel this order, or do I need to wait for the phone to arrive and then return to store?

Thanks in advance, and a big thanks to the OP!

Last edited:

goong522

May 28, 2010
Visit site
kelleybp -
i also ordered mine through verizon's website on 5/28. i called up customer service right after confirming my amazon order (over the phone), and told them to cancel my order. took them sometime (they said there was a special way they needed to cancel the order since my cc was already charged). said i would see a refund within 72 hours.

hope this helps.

anon(30569)

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
sweet! I ordered two from verizon and I got one for free on my brothers line, i got the 2 i paid for, and the free one they said "we don't know when you'll receive the 3rd"! oh well.. i got mine this evening, its an awesome phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non