can't wait for my droid incredible

sisblub

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
ordered my incredible a few days ago, and still waiting for the backorder to be done with so it'll ship to me asap! looking for a good screen protector and a case, anyone have any recommendations? dont think i'll be a big fan of the zagg or whatever coz of the friction, and looking for something that won't show lines or anything when placed over the display. heard seidio ultimate guard was good but its backordered too :( anyone? anyone?

mgisel4

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine on Saturday and can't wait as well. i'm very interested to see what everyone recommends for cases and protectors.

jasonvancouver

Mar 20, 2010
Visit site
I just bought the screen protector sold by Verizon in the VZW store. It is better than Zagg. No bubbles and truly is invisible. Also no friction. You get 3 in a pack.

works perfect.

myanez

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
got mine yesterday and was not due until the 11th hopefully you all have the same luck that i did. Got an extended battery with it too and have given it 2 good cycles and I just went all day with heavy use and i still have some juice left that should get me to about 8pm. 8 to 8 I can live with that...

superdotny

May 25, 2010
Visit site
got mine yesterday and was not due until the 11th hopefully you all have the same luck that i did. Got an extended battery with it too and have given it 2 good cycles and I just went all day with heavy use and i still have some juice left that should get me to about 8pm. 8 to 8 I can live with that...

Agreed! I was spoiled with the Blackberry battery life. But, hey, this phone is running a memory comparable to a basic computer. Most laptop battery cannot last longer than 4-5 hours with a charge. Yes, buy an extra batter just in case.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87