Pink Hue On DInc Screen

Bond J#AC

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
Any of you guys experiencing pink tint to their screens?

To test it :

1. Goto htc.com and notice the colors there. It is supposed to be grey but comes across as pink.

2. Your gmail app. Open it and see it if its a little pink tinted.

Cheers!

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Nope, only other person I've heard with this issue got a replacement phone due to a faulty screen and optical joystick. Swap it out now, it should be totally white no pink tint.

rugbyua9

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
When i received my replacement device two weeks ago (after waiting 3 weeks for it to ship) the screen was pink. You can also tell on bootup when the white HTC logo screen comes up. I noticed it right away because I still had my original Incredible and the replacement side by side.

Needless to say I didn't even activate it, i just shipped it back. 2 weeks later, my 2nd replacement device apparently shipped this morning.

MA2GA28

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I have seen some people post about that here. Not sure if there's a fix or not, but I think its a manufacturer defect. Probably have to send it back.

sting0387

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Looking straight at my device whites look white, but if I angle the phone (past the point of readability) the white turns into a blue hue, doesn't bother me since I can't use the phone at the angle that I notice it at anyways

Sirreal45

May 15, 2010
Visit site
it's weird, my htc.com webpage appears pink, but I can see the white background of the webpage as white, just the main flash bubbles appear pinkish grey.

Gmail also looks pink to me for read mails, but the stars appear grey so it doesn't appear to be a problem displaying grey colors. Other icon apps and webpages display different shades of grey just fine.

Josh467

Dec 25, 2009
Visit site
I noticed this on every incredible i've seen.
I turned my brightness up to 75% and it virtually eliminated the pink hue. At 100% its practically gone.

It is normal though. Not a deal breaker for me, this is the best phone i've ever owned.

Josh467

Dec 25, 2009
Visit site
I noticed this on every incredible i've seen.
I turned my brightness up to 75% and it virtually eliminated the pink hue. At 100% its practically gone.

It is normal though. Not a deal breaker for me, this is the best phone i've ever owned.