gotbeer5150

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Is anybody having a problem with their speaker. My first dinc speaker blew out, and it seems my second is starting to also. Anyone know if this is a defect?

jasonb

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
no problem here. i always have my ringer at full volume, and play music with it at 2 steps from full quite often.

pmfischer61

May 23, 2010
Visit site
I blew my first speaker talking with my son who is over seas, on speaker phone which was turned up all the way as his grand parents were there. My second is a mystery why as it was ok going to work, no ringers just some notifications. It is bad now. Will order one when convenient. Hope it gets fixed soon, I really like this phone.

ellegood

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I love playing music out loud ,but I blew the speaker on my first incredible. Warranty exchange was great though. I just called up Verizon.......they shipped a certified like new phone to my home n about 4 days and I shipped old one back, for free.

pmfischer61

May 23, 2010
Visit site
I just got out of a Verizon store. They put me on the phone with a Verizon technician. They told me the external speaker sounding like its blown is a software issue and is going to be addressed in a over the air update very soon. I should hold on until the update comes out. The problem will be fixed.

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
I just got out of a Verizon store. They put me on the phone with a Verizon technician. They told me the external speaker sounding like its blown is a software issue and is going to be addressed in a over the air update very soon. I should hold on until the update comes out. The problem will be fixed.

Apparently every issue is going to be fixed in a patch soon. And ever problem with the phone is software related. Hope for the best, plan for the worst.

Rxracer

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
my current speaker is blown out, after going though 3 phones with BB, i told them to swap me for the DX, so ill be getting rid of this phone in a few days. mine blew when i played pandora 2 notches off of full...
BTW i got my phone on april 29th somehow i walked into BB and they had a couple on hand...

P.I.M.P 50

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
I thought mine was blown, but little tiny pieces of metal got in next to the speaker. What I did was remove the back cover, and gently tap the phone over a strong magnet. I pulled minute threads of steel out and sounds like new. I work in a machine shop, that explains the metal.

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site

How is this possible when if you plug in a set of headphones and it sounds perfect?

pmfischer61

May 23, 2010
Visit site
How is this possible when if you plug in a set of headphones and it sounds perfect?
Don't know, don't care. I have warranty till next May. I figure I would rather wait and see instead of setting up my phone again. I'm a car tech and seen many hard to explain things in the software to hardware relationship. So I figure its possible, I bet I'll find out one way or the other. I'll post the results. Enjoy.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty