Anyone selling/returning their Incredible for the Droid X?

sniffs

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
nope - the X is way too huge...

I thought the same thing about the HTC EVO..but after playing around with it for awhile, I've been spoiled by the huge screen.. now when I use my Droid Incredible, it feels dinky and small.

I'll be trying the AT&T Captivate(Galaxy S) and see how it goes..that's a 4" screen.. it's a little bigger than the Incredible so we'll see how it goes.

rugbyua9

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
I'm waiting to hear what the 1-year pricing will be. Currently have my second DInc replacement coming in the mail tomorrow and will start my 3rd installment of 30 days WFG.

I need to play with the X more in store.

75% chance i will stay with the DInc
25% chance i go to the X

NYMetsfan

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I heard that the X wont be getting the unlimited data plan on VZW? That would be a deal killer for me. I am on week 1 with my Dinc, I may go into the store and play with it a little though.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
The X is a very nice phone and I did like the larger screen and it didn't seem to bulky in my pocket but that was the only advantage I noticed.

Groucho

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I would never give up Sense for Moto whatever. Its clear from most of the response on this thread that there are people out there that appreciate a device because it works as advertised. Call me a Fanboy but after 2+ months the Dinc is everything I thought I was buying and more. I firmly believe that had Verizon not made a bad call on the demand and then multiplied the problem when amoled screens could not be found the Dinc number would be through the roof. Bottom line is it does everything I need it to do efficiently and reliably. With whatever Froyo and other tweaks bring it can only get bgetter.

DustinF00#AC

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm a little frustrated with HTC and the Droid Incredible. If I can convince management I need the Droid X for something and they pay for it - then I am switching...

If I sell camera lens or camera and have some cash - then I might buy it outright...

but I am very annoyed - and am willing to ditch sense to get the larger screen and nice HD video and HDMI out.

bandroid

Jun 15, 2010
www.twitter.com
I thinking about returning, my 30 days ends on the 15th lol, if that isnt a sign to switch.

i have big hands and have lots and lots of trouble typing with all keyboards on the incredible, so i think the moto x with the bigger screen will help with that. also i am really into 3d games like asphalt 5 hd on t he incredible and want the droid x's better cpu/gpu to get rid of the those jitters, etc.

but i do love my incredible, but the fact that when i break it, its beautiful color screen will go away, makes me wanna switch to dX even more.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I am keeping mine(incredible) perfect size for me ,and a bad experience with motorola in the past .But the main reason is the DX is just to big to be clipped on my pocket and too big to go inside it too :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryricherd