08-17-2010 11:13 AM
35 12
tools
    Yeah as long as it works and looks new I dont care if its a refurd or not ,,personally. I just want it to function like it is suppose to. Hopefully that one will work for you if not send it back .
    08-11-2010 04:25 AM
    Yeah as long as it works and looks new I dont care if its a refurd or not ,,personally. I just want it to function like it is suppose to. Hopefully that one will work for you if not send it back .
    The refurbs are supposed to be just as good as new. Supposedly, but I have had wildly different points of view concerning that. Looking new and performing like a new phone are two different things.
    08-11-2010 04:31 AM
    well this one has started rebooting on it's own....hmmmmm.
    08-17-2010 07:32 AM
    I don't trust the "refurbs" that Verizon sends out. I'd bet money that iJason's #3 will be fatpomp's #5. Keep sending it out til someone just "accepts" it.
    08-17-2010 07:35 AM
    I'm on my fifth one from rebooting on its own, they refuse to send me a new one or let me exchange for another phone...so frustrating, and they keep telling me they have never heard of the problem *rolls eyes*. I hope Froyo fixes whatever it may be...I've tried everything else
    08-17-2010 09:23 AM
    I'm on my fifth one from rebooting on its own, they refuse to send me a new one or let me exchange for another phone...so frustrating, and they keep telling me they have never heard of the problem *rolls eyes*. I hope Froyo fixes whatever it may be...I've tried everything else
    Fours words, "I will cancel service", or "The iPhone doesn't do this..." and they normally do whatever you are asking. Technically after the 3rd replacement device they have to offer you a different device if you ask about it.
    08-17-2010 09:53 AM
    I thought that was Multi-Fru and they got rid of that last year.
    08-17-2010 09:58 AM
    I thought that was Multi-Fru and they got rid of that last year.
    They did, it seemed to be abused at times, especially by BB users
    08-17-2010 10:34 AM
    big red said for me to hold off for a few days as they said froyo will fix the echo issue as well as other issues.
    08-17-2010 10:56 AM
    My echo seems to be a loose headset jack metal ring around the battery cover, which of course verizon doesn't have in stock.
    I take the cover off and no echo issue. I have to contact HTC for that.
    08-17-2010 11:13 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD