managed to break gmail?

asuwookie

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
past day or so It seems that my gmail has no longer been pushed but instead that I have to manually update it. I tried to send a file via email from my incredible eariler today - a word document via the recent documents program. the mail never went through. I went into my gmail several hours later and saw that was still "sending" so I deleted it. Now when I try to refresh my inbox I get "the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again - force close" so I tried to power down and back up figureing that might fix it - also tried old school battery pull but still get the error. Any ideas?

should have turned to google first... but I thought that much of you guys that I came here first :)

Appearntly I bogged down the cache when I tried to send the word document. If it happens to you - you should settings - manage application - filter all - then find the gmail apps and clear the cache and data.

Last edited:

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Good look out! Wish I would have caught it and helped you before you had to Google it. There have been a few people, I mean a very few, that have been hit by it and mistakenly did a factory wipe on their phones. Either way I'm sure someone will stumble upon this in the future and be glad YOU helped! (Now you're one of us get to replying!)