Anyone using Skype on their DInc?

Grasschopper

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Ok so I am loving my DInc and trying to find more ways to use its functionality...I would like to be able to use Skype...primarily the SMS chat from my Dinc but every time it logs in it says there is an error and can't log in. I can log in just fine from my PCs just not my phone.

Am I overlooking something here?

Is there a program that consolidates off of my chats (Yahoo, Google talk and Skype) that would work better?

nicball

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I don't know of any IM clients that also do Skype chat. I use skype on my phone a lot, but mostly for calling. I've had no issues with it. There may be an issue if your PC is signed into Skype while your phone is too. I do know that all incoming Skype calls get whacky if two clients are logged in.

IM+ has a lite version, it does a lot of different clients, give it a try!

ebarr727

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I use Skype and have no problems with it. If you haven't already, try uninstalling and re-installing.

I just installed Trillian (beta) but it doesn't include Skype chatting as far as I can tell, although it includes all the others (AIM, GTalk, etc.)

Grasschopper

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Ok so I uninstalled and reinstalled and I am logged off of all of my PCs that have Skype. It looks like it is going to log in and then kicks out and says it can't and to try again later.

Frustrating.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klesun