Calendar day view showing wrong day.....

DougFNJ

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
If I go to month view to set a calendar appointment for that day, for some reason anytime I go back into my calendar it stays on that day. Is this a glitch?

Example, I'm in day view. My friend asked me what I'm doing on November 17. I go to month view, scroll to that date see I'm free, mark the event and go back to the home screen. Later a client calls to set an appointment, I am looking up the 15th to see if it's free without realizing I'm still in November. Very annoying.

The only fix I could figure out so far is going to month view and scrolling it back to August today and then it's stays there. Any help would be appreciated.

bespinct

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Hi Doug,

I think that's a feature...and it's definitely part of multitasking. Hit the menu button and choose today. That is the quickest way I know to bring it back.

Steve in CT

Sent from my Incredible using Tapatalk

DougFNJ

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
Hi Doug,

I think that's a feature...and it's definitely part of multitasking. Hit the menu button and choose today. That is the quickest way I know to bring it back.

Steve in CT

Sent from my Incredible using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply Steve....it brings it back to today, but if I get out of calendar and back in it goes back to the other date as if that date was today.

mistyinca

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
I just did the 2.2 update, and ever since, it is showing the following day's appointment in the style 3 agenda widget.

Example I have an appointment for today at 10:am. And that should be showing in the mini agenda widget. Instead, tomorrow's noon appt. is showing. How do I fix that?

Thanks!

Also, I cannot for the life of me find out how to edit the calendar events anymore ever since the 2.2 update. Anyone????

PreGk

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Same here, driving me nuts. When I launch the calendar it always shows the previous day. I need stock calendar for "time view" feature. Anyone resolve this?

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
To edit an event just long press on it and select edit.

And another way to exit your calendar is to hit the back key then the next time you go into your calendar it will show the current (month, day, agenda). If you exit using the home key then next time you access the calendar it will bring you to the spot you were at last.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty