New Proud Owner Of An HTC Incredible

Jaguarr40

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
Well After being a long time user of BlackBerry devices and recent newest ones at that I just bought my first Android phone in the Incredible and already rooted the device and love it. There is not too much bad i can say so far and hope I don't have to.

I was so impressed with the Android OS compared to the Blackberry that I actually also purchased a new Samsung Fascinate but I will save that for the proper forum for the Samsung.

I cannot wait to interact with all of you and for advice on what people on this forum can suggest to me on how to maximize my experience and anything else in advice you all can give me.

I am glad to be here and look forward to having fun getting to meet you all and what you have to say.

Thank you,

Jan :D

bigk

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to the DARK SIDE..... err... Android! :)

Why did you purchase a Samsung Fascinate as well?

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to AC and congrats on your new Dinc. I too came from a BB like most others here and have never looked back, I'm sure you will love your new phone and these forums.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Good choice for picking the dinc as one of your phones you won't be disappointed. :D

Sent using TapAtalk

Jaguarr40

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
Samsung Fascinate

Welcome to the DARK SIDE..... err... Android! :)

Why did you purchase a Samsung Fascinate as well?

I purchased the Fascinate actually for my wife more than I did myself because she liked it better when I went to buy my Dinc and it just so happens that I have been playing with it as well tweaking it for her and comparing it to my Dinc thats the only reason.

We love them both.

Jaguarr40

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
New to the forum

Welcome to AC and congrats on your new Dinc. I too came from a BB like most others here and have never looked back, I'm sure you will love your new phone and these forums.

Thank you for the welcome and in the short amount of time I have owned my Dinc I thought I would regret it but since I rooted it and tweaked it to my liking I know I will not look back and have already sold all my BlackBerrys.

I really like the Android platform and am looking forward to this forum and the others sharing on here. Thanks again.

punman

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
Also came over from the Crackberry side last month. Rooted already, tried a bunch of ROMs, even got one of my cow-orkers (who followed me to BlackBerry two years ago) to buy an Incredible a couple days after I did. So, welcome, and you won't be disappointed. This may be the first phone I keep for the whole two years of my contract. :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member