04-28-2010 05:29 AM
1,991 123 ...
tools
    You've read our Verizon Droid Incredible review. You've watched the unboxing. You followed along through the software walkthrough and compared it to the Evo 4G and Nexus One.

Now it's time to win one. That's right, we're giving away a Droid Incredible to one incredibly (finally, our first "incredible pun") lucky Android Central reader. Here's what you need to know:

• In this thread, tell us what incredible feats (pun #2) you will accomplish with a Verizon Droid Incredible. We'll pick our favorite response on April 28 and announce it on the front of the site.
    • And because we're the best damn Android blog around, we're gonna up the ante and give away two Bluetooth headsets from the Android Central Store. Anytime you post (starting now) in our Droid Incredible forum, you're entered to win.
    • As mentioned above, this all ends on April 28, so get to it, and good luck!
    04-19-2010 09:47 AM
    i'll finally be able to type incredibly fast again!

but seriously, finally a phone that can keep up with me. these arm11 handsets can't die soon enough.
    04-19-2010 09:53 AM
    this phone has pushed me to FINALLY go through my songs, so I can tag them and that all of their album art is accurate, I know its very OCD of me but I just want everything to be perfect for this great device
    04-19-2010 09:54 AM
    With this device I will rule the world, make all apple iPhone/iPad users jealous, and be the coolest kid on the block! That is if I were still a kid.

04-19-2010 09:54 AM
    I will use every single application and utility that the phone provides and give details on its functionality and compare it to the very popular Motorola Droid, all given to Android Central of course. I will also try to break the space and time barrier with it, if I have time that is!
    04-19-2010 09:56 AM
    I'll watch, on that INCREDIBLE screen, Dan Boyle's INCREDIBLE own-goal last night to give the Avalanche an INCREDIBLE 2-1 lead in the series. We were outplayed, but Anderson was INCREDIBLE all night.

Oh, can you tell I like hockey? I think it's...

fantastic.
    04-19-2010 09:56 AM
    with the Droid incredible i will walk the Appalachian Trail and the florida trail and record every point that i have service from verizon. All while documenting the trips with the awesome 8MP camera including video blogs.
    04-19-2010 09:57 AM
    Finally I will be able to use Android 2.1 which I have been dying to use. With the new friend stream and widgets!!!! Its sure to be INCREDIBLE...(Added my own pun lol)
    04-19-2010 09:58 AM
    Maybe I'll actually have just one Incredible device that does everything and I can ditch carrying my *cough* iPod around as well!
    04-19-2010 09:58 AM
    As C3P0, a human cyborg relation, I will take advantage of the HTC Incredible's INCREDIBLE text to speech software using one of my 6 million forms of communication. Also to keep in touch with my other droid buddies, like R2D2.
    04-19-2010 10:00 AM
    This has been a long wait but it will make my birthday (4-26) this year INCREDIBLE!!! I will have a double good birthday as I will also have a INCREDIBLE new paper weight called the storm!!!!!
    04-19-2010 10:00 AM
    I'm totally going to use it to invent teleportation! It will be wonderful! Amazing? Spectacular? Interesting...? Oh, what's the word I'm looking for?!?!
    04-19-2010 10:01 AM
    1. I would stop nuclear proliferation.
    2. allow myself to root and mod my droid without worry.
    3. use it to convert as many iphone users as possible.
    With this phone I will use the Amoled screen in full daylight sunshine to reflect the suns rays away the planet. Thus lowering the suns effects and curing global warming. In the end I'll take pictures of all the polar bears I will save through my gallant and INCREDIBLE efforts.
    I would become Incredible man, fighting for truth, justice, and Incredible widgets for all!
    04-19-2010 10:02 AM
    One of the things I plan on doing with the HTC Droid Incredible is downloading the MLB at Bat app to listen to games on the road.
    04-19-2010 10:02 AM
    Simple: Give it to my wife, so that she can replace her Omnia that's about to quit. Everyone in the family will finally be able to send and receive phone calls and texts with her again...
    04-19-2010 10:03 AM
    I will attempt to bring my friends into the the light, by being an Android Ambassador, and showing them why they should lose the candy*ssed iphone they use now. Plus, I can watch THE INCREDIBLES movie, on my Incredible, and enlighten them on how incredible, the Incredible is.... Yes, it's incredible, how incredible it will make me...
    04-19-2010 10:04 AM
    The BlackBerry has been anything but incredible. Its absence of a decent web browser, lackluster interface, and slow performance were not features promised to me. Worst of all are the 1.5 years until I have the chance to upgrade. It would be incredible to get a real state-of-the-art smart phone and this one may just be the best!
    I am training my parrot, Banjo, to talk. With the Incredible's speach recognition, I will teach him to search for his favorite take-out, call them, and order dinner.
    I will do battle with the volcanoes of Iceland with my Droid Incredible. And I will win. Or at the very least upload some cool pics before I'm burnt to a crisp.
    04-19-2010 10:05 AM
    I need one to get out of this BlackBerry Tour pain with its poor trackball

Gooooooooo Incredible!
    04-19-2010 10:06 AM
    With my new Droid Incredible in my hand, I'll be able to laugh incredibly hard at all those people drooling for the new iPhone.
    With my Incredible I will change my profile pic to a picture of me holding my Incredible, taken by me, using my Incredible's 8mp camera, in the bathroom mirror, and with a caption simply reading "there's no need to say it...but yes...I AM INCREDIBLE!" and make everyone who previously thought otherwise rue the day they ever questioned my incredibleness!!

and then I will proceed to post that pic on everyones wall!

Muahahaha!
    Many people will post on here to how they will take adventures and such. I just want a new phone that has awesome speed, great reliability in Android software, and something I can use as an everyday phone. Now I think that's Incredible why? Because there is a powerful phone you don't have to worry about lagging, freezing, or any of that other junk I've had to deal with in previous phones. Go Android Central!
1,991 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD