should i upgrade from evil fascination

gulfcoastsurf

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
I currently am running evil fascination and do not have any major problems with it. I just look and it seems to be a outdated ROM, would my fascinate benefit from upgrading to a more current ROM like pool party?

sfobrien

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
CM7 is the way to go. Three good choices are 7 with nightlies, Pool Party, and JT's V8.1. Can't go wrong with any of them.

voghan

Jan 30, 2010
Visit site
Honestly, if you have no issues don't change. If you do, I suggest pwgb over cm7. Cm is still not ready to be a daily driver for me. Had way too many issues with Bluetooth and battery.

bigjobber69

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Honestly, if you have no issues don't change. If you do, I suggest pwgb over cm7. Cm is still not ready to be a daily driver for me. Had way too many issues with Bluetooth and battery.

When was the last time you tried it? I have been on cm7 since it was released like what 2 or 3 months now? Its def a daily driver. I love it and highly recommend it!

voghan

Jan 30, 2010
Visit site
When was the last time you tried it? I have been on cm7 since it was released like what 2 or 3 months now? Its def a daily driver. I love it and highly recommend it!

I have it a try for a week a maybe two weeks ago. The battery life sucked and bluetooth didn't work in my car.

anon268366

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I would recommend CM 7.1 also. Battery had been the best since I got this phone. And my bluetooth works great with my earpiece, can't comment on cars but I hear it doesn't play well with fords.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk