Its not right that XDA gets all the love... ***OFFICIAL DL09 Odin Here***

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Also if you continue to have this problem I would follow the instructions I'm the force close loop of hell sticky and then flash DL09 again afterwards. Did you have voodoo installed?

Reactions: JaeKar99

SleepyTheDon

Q&A Team
Mar 11, 2010
Visit site
I guess I need more details. Was this right after flashing DL09? What did you do in process to lead you to this situation?

***I know this isnt the right thread but i need help****

I tried loading the Dl9 update & my screen just kept flashing & for about 20mins after i pulled the battery out it was still flashing so i figured i out start from scratch, go back to factory. I help power & volume did the factory reset & this is how it keeps loading. How ccan i fix this?

soccerdon1981

Oct 27, 2010
Visit site
Thank you Adrynalyne for this update. I'll look at it that way. You gave us the update, not VZW or Samsung. :)

Maybe I'm mistaken, but didn't you used to have a Samsung Omnia? I think I remember flashing a few of your ROMS that you cooked up, but maybe there are two of you running around...

Anyways, thx and good day.

TedLWJR

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
Im sorry please be a little more detailed,,, So you flashed the radio and kernel without flashing the rom?

I flashed the entire DL09 package adrenalyne posted. the leak from xda. I am wondering if I am fine to simply flash the ROM now. I should have the radio and modem, right?

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
the package included the ROM,,,if you are refering to something like DL09 super clean ROM,, than yes,you still need to root and flash CWM ,,,, just make sure whatever roms you flash are DL09 compatible

TedLWJR

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
I'm about to flash JT Super CLean DL09, just making sure, I have root access and have flashed CWM. SO with that said, would it be ok to just flash JT superclean dl09? I just wanted to make sure I had everything and was ready to flash?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty