10-26-2013 04:34 AM
1,056 ... 2425262728 ...
tools
    Oh and You did notice that nitro just updated Evil Fascination to 3.3.2..already..

I believe it was 3.3.1 when I last check about six hours ago
    04-22-2011 11:50 PM
    Oh and You did notice that nitro just updated Evil Fascination to 3.3.2..already..

I believe it was 3.3.1 when I last check about six hours ago
    lol he updates it all the time, im gonna stick with 3.3. Im liking it alot. im prob gonna keep it till you know what drops...Ill post a screenshot tomorrow, going to bed
    Edit: I put one up
    04-23-2011 12:18 AM
    lol he updates it all the time, im gonna stick with 3.3. Im liking it alot. im prob gonna keep it till you know what drops...Ill post a screenshot tomorrow, going to bed
    Edit: I put one up
    Looks pretty sweet, except for the Sweat Sox logo...I bet your a Bears fan too...so sad.. you should just sell your fascinate and get a Palm Pixi..
    04-23-2011 06:09 PM
    Looks pretty sweet, except for the Sweat Sox logo...I bet your a Bears fan too...so sad.. you should just sell your fascinate and get a Palm Pixi..
    Rofl! Too funny!
    04-23-2011 06:12 PM
    Ouch! nah I dont care to much for pro football....wait till college football starts ill put out another screenshot then.
    04-23-2011 06:18 PM
    Ouch! nah I dont care to much for pro football....wait till college football starts ill put out another screenshot then.
    Yeah ouch is right lol
    04-24-2011 01:00 PM
    Thanks Jaekar for keeping this thread up to date! Ive just flashed the latest Evil Fascination ROM and imnuts -50 ED01 Kernel and everything is running smooth. I should say its much easier to find the ROMs and Kernels etc here than at XDA you have it much more organized and even have buttons Thanks!
    JaeKar99 likes this.
    04-24-2011 03:38 PM
    anyone have any idea why i would still be getting the md5 sum error when performing a nandroid backup on the latest comavolt kernel?
    04-24-2011 08:35 PM
    anyone have any idea why i would still be getting the md5 sum error when performing a nandroid backup on the latest comavolt kernel?
    I would suggest that you update your CWM.. it sounds like you do not have the most up to day version.
    04-24-2011 09:15 PM
    Cool Icon Swap: (SuperClean 2.9.2 Icons):

Changing Icons in Launcher Pro: - Thanks Lttlwing16
    1. Download the icon to the sd card
    2. Check the gallery and ensure the icon can be found (if not, move the icon using file manager to a folder that exists in the gallery, i.e. Photos, or create a folder named Icons)
    3. Long Press on the Homescreen you would like the shorcut to appear.
    4. Select 'Shortcuts' from pop up-menu
    5. Select applications
    6. Select application you are trying to create a shorcut for (music, mms, calc etc)
    7. It should bring up an EDIT SHORCUT , and an option to change the name/icon
    8. Press the icon to change it.
    9. Select the folder in the gallery containing the icon you want and select the corresponding icon
    10. Select OK
    11. Move the shorcut wherever you want it.

Link to zipped Icon folder - unzip and move to sdcard.
    04-24-2011 09:23 PM
    I would suggest that you update your CWM.. it sounds like you do not have the most up to day version.
    i believe i am on the cwm that i got from this thread: http://forum.androidcentral.com/veri...confusion.html
    04-25-2011 04:58 AM
    i believe i am on the cwm that i got from this thread: http://forum.androidcentral.com/veri...confusion.html
    There was some dialog between developers that some of jt's early commits to kernel building caused this event. This was I thought that this was resolved on 4/11/11. The only suggestion I might have would be to check to ensure that you have the most recent kernel revisions from times_infinity.

I do not believe he will be updating his kernels again unless there is another commit change... if you continue to get this issues you could switch kernels to on of jt's and rule out ComaVolt.

J
    04-25-2011 06:17 AM
    There was some dialog between developers that some of jt's early commits to kernel building caused this event. This was I thought that this was resolved on 4/11/11. The only suggestion I might have would be to check to ensure that you have the most recent kernel revisions from times_infinity.

I do not believe he will be updating his kernels again unless there is another commit change... if you continue to get this issues you could switch kernels to on of jt's and rule out ComaVolt.

J
    Thanks J. I'm gonna Odin landsharks ed01 package as soon as I get access ultimate a PC. So I will try the kernal in that package for a bit.

Oh and in the comavolt thread over at xda I only are one download link (not multiple like some of the other kernal threads) so I have been assuming that was the latest comavolt kernal

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
    04-25-2011 02:16 PM
    Thanks J. I'm gonna Odin landsharks ed01 package as soon as I get access ultimate a PC. So I will try the kernal in that package for a bit.

Oh and in the comavolt thread over at xda I only are one download link (not multiple like some of the other kernal threads) so I have been assuming that was the latest comavolt kernal

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
    You are correct. - The last update is posted in that thread. There may be some hope that times-infinity will update his kernels with a new commit.

I do know that imnuts has updated his kernels today.. As soon as he put the links up I will update them here. One of the problems that I have identified with his updates though. If you flash one of his kernels you will be updated to CWM 3.0.. Be warned.
    04-25-2011 02:25 PM
    Heads Up: ED01 Community ROM just breaking.. Please be patient.
    04-25-2011 03:04 PM
    Nice
    04-25-2011 03:20 PM
    Best news I've heard all day! I will be glued to my laptop. Thanks for everything JaeKar99!!
    04-25-2011 03:36 PM
    Hey Jaekar, community rom is finally up over at xda..just fyi
    04-25-2011 05:18 PM
    Hey Jaekar, community rom is finally up over at xda..just fyi
    Yup. I have both links posted in the thread for downloads.. warning the first link has been reported stopping in partial download with a corrupted file..
    briguyy likes this.
    04-25-2011 05:29 PM
    OK...I wanted to flash the FROYO radio, so I took the steps to put my phone BACK to DL09 so I could load the new radio, and NOW I can not get my computer to recognize my phone?? I tried reinstalling drivers but still wont recognize it??? Any suggestions??? As we stand, I am now unrooted, running EA28.

Please help!!
    04-25-2011 10:43 PM
    OK...I wanted to flash the FROYO radio, so I took the steps to put my phone BACK to DL09 so I could load the new radio, and NOW I can not get my computer to recognize my phone?? I tried reinstalling drivers but still wont recognize it??? Any suggestions??? As we stand, I am now unrooted, running EA28.

Please help!!
    do you have usb debugging turned on?
    04-25-2011 11:00 PM

Please help!!
    With EA28 you had to have USB debugging on for the computer to recognize it. After you get ED01 you'll have to disable it again. Which was a pleasant surprise for me.
    04-26-2011 12:35 AM
    do you have usb debugging turned on?
    I do...still nothing...

With EA28 you had to have USB debugging on for the computer to recognize it. After you get ED01 you'll have to disable it again. Which was a pleasant surprise for me.
    I had this checked and it still wouldnt recognize it...so I did the PAIN STAKING task of just doing the OTA 2.2 update...and now, at least, its recognizing it at work. Im thinking its something to do with the drivers on my home computer. Not sure...will find out soon.

Thanks for all the input tho....MUCH appreciated!
    04-26-2011 10:32 AM
    I do...still nothing...

I had this checked and it still wouldnt recognize it...so I did the PAIN STAKING task of just doing the OTA 2.2 update...and now, at least, its recognizing it at work. Im thinking its something to do with the drivers on my home computer. Not sure...will find out soon.

Thanks for all the input tho....MUCH appreciated!
    Glad you got it to connect at at least one location.. that sounds a lot like driver issues, or a usb problem.
    04-26-2011 02:05 PM
    Glad you got it to connect at at least one location.. that sounds a lot like driver issues, or a usb problem.
    The weird part was that is charges with the USB to my laptop but would/will not pop up the box for transfer or anything and even with the USB Debugging checked, its still not showing in my list of drives. So that leads me to believe drivers. Im going to work on it more this evening and see.

So, J...did you get the Community Rom worked out on your device? Is it working (the ROM, that is)? Thats what Im wanting to go to...but when I seen you were down, I immediately haulted my download. Let me know bro!!
    04-26-2011 02:14 PM
1,056 ... 2425262728 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD