Geotagging Photos

manchesterjm

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone been able to figure out how to Geotag photos with the Fascinate. The phone specs say it's a feature but I don't know where the setting is to enable it. Can anyone throw some help my way?

nickf126

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I had started a thread about this issue last week. There does not seem to be a way to do it at this point. I hope someone can help with this.

Froalskiner#WN

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Camera ZOOM FX
by androidslide
10,000 downloads, 2812 ratings (4.3 avg)
UK?2.99
rating9.png

Well this didn't format the way I wanted...

nickf126

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Someone please correct me if I am wrong, but I do believe that on the Droid 1 Geo tagging was automatic even with GPS off. I think that the phone used the location service from the cell towers (sorry but I do not recall what that is called).

I have both phones, and I have tested it. The Droid 1 tags the photo with a location that I believe is the cell tower. It is off by about a mile sometimes. No location information is included with the Fascinate photo.

I am very frustrated by this, espically since I have heard from others that geo tagging is a listed feature of the phone.

Complaining here is good because people often come up with solutions. I would like to point out this either Samsung or to Verizon. Where would this squeaky wheel get the most grease?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez