Email Force Closing

Sta11i0n

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
So I decided to try K9 for my email instead of the default app. When I installed that I moved my email.apk to my sd card since I didn't need 2 email apps at once. Decided I didn't really like K9 so uninstalled that and moved email.apk back. Now any time I click the "attach" button when composing an email it force closes on me. Everything else with the email works fine and I can send attachments by sending from a file manager. Any ideas? I've tried moving the .apk back to the sd card and back to system/apps again, rebooting between steps, but still didn't fix it. I know I can work around it but it just annoys me when something doesn't work right. Especially when it did in the past.

Sta11i0n

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Figured it out. It was force closing when I tried to browse for an attachment because I had moved myfiles.apk since I was using Super Manager as my main/only file explorer. Didn't think anything of it since that's been moved for a few days and I just haven't needed to email an attachment recently. All is right now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38