Contact Pics

ArcAngel9

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
So I have a few of my contacts synced up with both FB and Twitter and even if I change the default name it always shows their Twitter display pic rather than their Facebook pic and I dont really like this. Is there any way to fix this?

joebob2000

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
I think old versions don't support Facebook pics. You are right that facebook pics are often way more attractive (higher resolution, fb pic app in web site is more intuitive, etc) but sadly it won't always make use of them. It seems to work better in my DJ05 rom than it did with the stock rom. Are you upgraded?

JohanX

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
If you long press on the contact, you can select which contact is the primary contact.

If you select facebook as the primary, does the photo change to the facebook photo?

Sent from my Samsung Fascinate

joebob2000

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
If you long press on the contact, you can select which contact is the primary contact.

If you select facebook as the primary, does the photo change to the facebook photo?

Sent from my Samsung Fascinate

The "mark as default" screen in the contact list doesn't seem to have any effect, on top of being INCREDIBLY unintuitive. It listed all the usernames of the contact (which is their first and last name) so I had 4 choices, all the exact same. None of the non-changes had any effect.

Why must contact management be so ******** hard?

RWFarley

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Help! Can't someone build a App for this? It's driving me crazy!

Worse yet, in my Outlook Contacts I have two entries for me, One "Personal" and one "Professional" (work phone&email), and I've friend-ed someone with my name on Facebook. Outlook has different pictures of me on my entries. My phone has the other person with my name on my two entries!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramhja11