Launcher?

afbar1114

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
i am using launcher pro plus and adw came with super clean used it for a while not too sure, but i am woundering what everyone else is using? is there a really cool launcher that i never heard of?

Sheepdog Elite

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
LOL. I actually just posted about Zeam. I really like it. It's fast, and has some really cool features. I'm used to carrying SE walkman line phones so I miss all my hard buttons, but not since I found Zeam. It's fast for all of the things I want.

FNDomination

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Don't know where to put this because there seem to be lots of similar threads...

As far as third party launchers go, do they wear out your battery significantly faster than stock? I am curious about launcher pro, but I am not really a widget man, so should I even really bother?

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Don't know where to put this because there seem to be lots of similar threads...

As far as third party launchers go, do they wear out your battery significantly faster than stock? I am curious about launcher pro, but I am not really a widget man, so should I even really bother?

there is a thread, just do a search about launchers. its pretty old so there is alot of input from a lot of people. deff search for that it will be a big help. the best way to decide is to try them all. i use adw ex. i like it the best. i have also use zeam, launcher pro plus, adw, and a couple others. the big three are launcher pro, adw, and touch wiz. as long as you only have one launcher installed you wont notice any differance in battery. adw is good, of course the paid version is better, same with launcher pro. touch wiz is a good launcher, i jsut dont like it. install all three. switch back and forth, play with them. when you decide, uninstall the other two. use home switcher to sawp back and forth. your battery will suck for a while until you decide, but its temporrary.

Ronindan

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
There is also the go luncher (it is free as well). Works well, did not give me any problems. I just preferred luncer pro.

DAFFYDC

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
I just downloaded Go Launcher today and so far, I love it. Here's the best part, there's a Google widget and IT TOTALLY WORKS!! I was able to De-Bing my phone. Works for searching, voice search as well as voice navigation. Sweet!

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
why does having more than one launcher installed kill the battery?

are you asking if it does, or why it does?

either way , it doesnt , it only sucks battery life if you have widgets running in the launcher you are not using because then you have a bunch of widgets working when you are not even using them.

And have any of you tried the updated launcher pro,, its freaking awesome

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
are you asking if it does, or why it does?

either way , it doesnt , it only sucks battery life if you have widgets running in the launcher you are not using because then you have a bunch of widgets working when you are not even using them.

And have any of you tried the updated launcher pro,, its freaking awesome

i have not. when did it com out?