Eb01 app drawer question

anon(120986)

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I have eb01 in my phone and everytime I have to do a battery pull or a reboot my entire app drawer goes back to aphabetical order besides a select few mostly root apps and facebook wtf??? Is something not right in eb01 or did in not install right or is this happening with everyone or is there an app that will keep this from happening cause I hate hVing to reoder 12 pages of apps about everyday or so please help!!

Sheepdog Elite

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I have eb01 in my phone and everytime I have to do a battery pull or a reboot my entire app drawer goes back to aphabetical order besides a select few mostly root apps and facebook wtf??? Is something not right in eb01 or did in not install right or is this happening with everyone or is there an app that will keep this from happening cause I hate hVing to reoder 12 pages of apps about everyday or so please help!!

I've never had the app drawer in the stock browser ever go alphabetical. It's locked to ordered by install date. I would have to guess if they're moving around you've got a bad flash and somehow it's not saving your setting for the app drawer. A different launcher might work better anyway. Could be worth considering.

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I've never had the app drawer in the stock browser ever go alphabetical. It's locked to ordered by install date. I would have to guess if they're moving around you've got a bad flash and somehow it's not saving your setting for the app drawer. A different launcher might work better anyway. Could be worth considering.

My app drawer is listed alphabetical with superclean 2.4 and launcherpro, but that could just be because of launcherpro