I have superclean 2.9.2 non voodo nitrodark's midninght theme.

Recently my fasinate like to randomly close apps, and do wierd things. It seems as if I am touching the screen when I am not.

About a month ago I place a zagg screen protector on it.

I have removed the battery and rebooted without any

Anbody have any ideas?
    04-25-2011 12:11 PM
    Both mine and my wife's Fascinates do that from time to time. For us, it acts as though we are pressing the back softkey when we're not. I've taken about 20 screenshots when trying to turn my screen off because of it. We're both running rooted, mostly stock ED01.
    04-25-2011 07:38 PM
    Just discussed here:

http://forum.androidcentral.com/veri...een-shots.html

On Friday, while I was traveling, I needed my GPS software to work for a few minutes as I got into downtown Asheville. This issues kept me from using it at all just when I needed it the most. I found my way without it, but then what is the point of all of these features if I can't use them?
    That was the end for me. I thought seriously about slamming it against a wall. Verizon tells me that is just the way it is when the Fascinate gets warm (as in, on a charger or used for an extended time). So Saturday, I talked them in to bumping my upgrade date, and I got a Thunderbolt. No more goofy acting buttons, random closes or screen shots. I am also surprised that the battery life is not that bad. I used it almost all day Sunday as a GPS and about 4 more hours today, and all was perfect. I'll give up some in screen quality, to have basic functionality.
    Until owning this device, I always thought highly of Samsung hardware. No more. Sorry Sammy....
    04-25-2011 08:34 PM
    I think i have found out what the problem is.

My Zagg screen protector was folded underneath the plastic cover on my outer skin. Everytime i hit that place on the screen the phone thought it was an input.

Fixed it and it seems fine.
    04-28-2011 12:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD