PdaNet gone???

twoof1

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
So I gave up on Froyo for the time being due to many issues (see the Froyo 2.2.1 problems thread if interested) and I flashed back to Eclair EA28. As I'm beginning to rebuild my app library I notice that PdaNet seems to have been pulled from the market????
Anyone else notice this?
I paid for a fully licensed copy from June Fabrics and I'll be p*ssed if I can't use it now...

jpprice

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
Read something today that Verizon, ATT, and others are starting to crack down on tethering apps and pulling them from the market, or at least making them not show up

Drootz

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
So I gave up on Froyo for the time being due to many issues (see the Froyo 2.2.1 problems thread if interested) and I flashed back to Eclair EA28. As I'm beginning to rebuild my app library I notice that PdaNet seems to have been pulled from the market????
Anyone else notice this?
I paid for a fully licensed copy from June Fabrics and I'll be p*ssed if I can't use it now...

I did a search via the web android market and it was still there.....Looks like the logo changed, but it was there. It also said they updated it to a ver 3.0 which says

"New! Version 3.0 improves performance and fixes multiple connection issues. Now allows you to hide Tether usage." from their website which you can also download the app from

PdaNet -- USB Tether/Bluetooth DUN for Android

Hope this helps....

briani

May 5, 2011
Visit site
zerodock,

Install the PC software and then in the All Programs->PdaNet for Android folder, there is an option to "Reinstall PdaNet to Phone". Works like a champ.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo