Handcent pop-up color

Allsack

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
I have tried what I believe is everything to correct this. Here's the deal:

Rooted and Comrom1.3 (wonderful I might add -thnx X and Shark!)

I DL Handcent and it works perfect. The trouble I am having is when I swype a word, and the pop=up window activates and gives me word choices, the primary suggestion is a dark green, and the optional words are grey on grey. I simply can't see them! Prior, the suggested word was bright blue, and the optional words could be seen easy. Any fix?

Thanks all

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I have tried what I believe is everything to correct this. Here's the deal:

Rooted and Comrom1.3 (wonderful I might add -thnx X and Shark!)

I DL Handcent and it works perfect. The trouble I am having is when I swype a word, and the pop=up window activates and gives me word choices, the primary suggestion is a dark green, and the optional words are grey on grey. I simply can't see them! Prior, the suggested word was bright blue, and the optional words could be seen easy. Any fix?

Thanks all

Couple of options here:

1) Go into the Comm ROM thread, download the swype theme fix patch (it's under the addons section toward the bottom of the first post) and flash it in CWM:
http://forum.androidcentral.com/ver...-rom-5-07-2011-ed01-community-rom-v1-3-a.html

2) Wait a little bit as Comm ROM 2.0 is being released tomorrow and they reverted back to an earlier swype theme that should be easier to read.

EDIT - Comm ROM 2.0 has been released and is posted over at XDA. I'm going to give TSM a little while to see if they are going to post an identical thread here at AC before I start posting links to the downloads.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zack Kitts