Seidio surface case with extended batt confirmation?

samkatz

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
if you're askig about the Seido regular surface w/the ext battery and back that comes with it, the answer is no. The two pieces of the case will not snap shut. I believe they now mfg a Surface intended for the ext. batt.

pauldroidr2d2

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
if you're askig about the Seido regular surface w/the ext battery and back that comes with it, the answer is no. The two pieces of the case will not snap shut. I believe they now mfg a Surface intended for the ext. batt.

I have the case designed for the 2100mah battery.

Sent from one of the following: Galaxy Nexus, Bionic or Xoom using Tapatalk.

skinnytoo2

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
I have the ext 2100 battery with original battery door and it fits nicely in my seidio surface case and holster.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

GNex Girl

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
So it works of you cram the extended battery with the stock cover?
When I crammed the extended battery in with my standard battery cover, I can confirm that the Seidio surface case fit fine. However, I broke the surface case trying to open it back up. So I don't see this as an option unless you are not going to switch out batteries.

yosteve

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
When I crammed the extended battery in with my standard battery cover, I can confirm that the Seidio surface case fit fine. However, I broke the surface case trying to open it back up. So I don't see this as an option unless you are not going to switch out batteries.

Thanks, I do not plan on changing batteries.

What about nfc?